background

Nov 15, 2011

Love

A few weeks ago I had the privilege to shoot an engagement session with two close friends of mine who are getting married in July. The pictures turned out really well and this couple just looked so beautiful and in love. I thought I would share a few of my favorites from the day.







I have been thinking back to my wedding day recently and how it was only a few short months ago. I can't believe how fast the time has gone. It is crazy how long you can spend dreaming and planning something and then all of a sudden it's over. We recently received our wedding video and I have to admit I have been watching the trailer over and over again. It was such a fun and joyous event filled with love. I posted the link of our wedding trailer below if anyone would like to see. Our videographer did such an outstanding job capturing the essence of the day and it has been fun reliving it!

Sara & David's Wedding Trailer

No comments:

Post a Comment