background

Nov 12, 2011

Hello.

 I am new to the blogging world but it seemed like fun so I thought I would give it a shot. I am planning on keeping it simple and fun so to start I thought I would introduce myself a bit.

10 things about me you may not have known
1. I recently married my high school sweetheart
2. I hate cotton balls. They give me the chills...new tylenol bottles get me every time
3. My maiden name is Russian (Daransky)
4. When I was little my family called me "the bag lady" because I insisted on carrying around a huge purse and stuffing things in it I liked. The obsession didn't quite go away because I still insist on carrying around huge purses.
5. I am a coffee addict. I used to drink my mom's when she wasn't looking as a toddler.
6. Thrifting is a passion of mine.
7. I have been involved in the performing arts my entire life
8. I am a clutz
9. I love layering
10. I had a childhood crush on Indiana Jones

Hopefully this blog will be a place of creative inspiration and fun

No comments:

Post a Comment